ONE STEP FORWARD…
The past seven days have been one hell of a week. So many good moments, but the elephant in the room hasn’t gone far away.
- Our marketing/business plan is finally taking shape. We feel optimistic about the future for the first time in years.
- I have been signed off as cancer-free from the hospital. The last five years have seemed like an awfully long time.
- I had to have a tooth removed, something I dreaded, for the last one had to be chopped out in four pieces! The new dentist turned out to be a genius, it was all over in five minutes!
- The re-edit of SPB is going well, with a lot of help from the paid version of Grammarly. Amazing job!
- We found out that our local garden centre is open, so we had to go. On one of the coldest days too, so not a good move…
AND TWO STEPS BACK…
- It might be a long time before we are ready to start any serious marketing. There seems to be so much to do first!
- I don’t feel so confident now I am supposed to be cancer-free. Supposing it’s just waiting to make a comeback?
- Turns out that the new dentist has feet of clay after all. He managed to badly mangle my bottom lip, something I knew nothing about until the anaesthetic wore off. It is very sore and is stopping me from enjoying anything!
- Right in the middle of editing, an error message turned up, halting the proceedings. Microsoft Office was apparently broken. I had to google the problem and then perform a repair. You couldn’t make it up, could you?
- This one is not really a step back, but I did pick up some lovely seeds, some I have been meaning to grow for some time…
Cannot wait to start gardening!