Quite a lot of people are going on about #Five Things these days.
Five things I had for lunch, or
Five things I did last summer, even
Five things I didn’t do yesterday.
Not seen Five Things I shouldn’t have done yet but suspect it won’t be long.
Today I saw “Five Things I Hate about Summer” and as that seems to be my mindset this morning, I started to doodle.
- Dry heat
- Sticky heat
- Damp heat
- Dripping heat
- Heat exhaustion!
Seriously though, I am delighted that the heat wave here in the UK has decided to trot off at last, and here are the #Five Things I Really Hate About Summer.
- the overpowering heat robs you of energy
- the grass turns into Weetabix, all dead and crunchy
- the leaves on the trees wilt and start to turn yellow
- the rose petals fall after just one day
- the hot nights make sleep impossible
I’m sure you could think up better points than this, just tag it when you post!