Dr. Tanya asks us to list 5 things we we need to keep telling ourselves in these days of the pandemic.
1. I don’t need to shower every day. Every other day is fine. Especially during a drought.
2. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Especially if I’m not going to shower every day.
3. A half pint of Ben & Jerry’s Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream ice cream after dinner each night never hurt anyone.
4. A cannabis-infused marshmallow makes the news less depressing.
5. Exercising is a waste of time and energy. Netflix and chill is far superior.
One thought on “5 Things I Need to Keep Telling Myself”
I love the netflix, chill and ice cream, all together idea, the best possible course of action!
LikeLiked by 1 person