1. What is the difference between a gooseberry and a grape?
Age: a gooseberry hasn’t learned to shave yet.
2. What is meant by skid row?
Keeping kids occupied on an ice rink
3. Why do elephants have big ears?
This one’s for you Mum (old joke):
Because Noddy won’t pay the ransom
4. What is green and travels at thousands of miles an hour?
Kermit in a rocket
5. What is the difference between minimum and maximum?
6. What is a pantry?
It’s like a mug tree but for saucepans or underwear.
7. What is a carnivore?
Someone who is hooked on carnivals and talks about nothing else.
8. What is another word for oriental?
9. What is the difference between pussy willow and catkins?
Not much, but…
View original post 26 more words