I thought I’d write this blog to let you know how my book signing event went at Liverpool’s Merseyside Maritime Museum last Saturday (all proceeds of this went to the Claire House Children’s Hospice).
Before Sam and I left on Friday evening, I made sure I had the following with me for the day:
- A large black tablecloth.
- 25 of my books, which I had ordered via Ingram Spark.
- Book stands.
- A roll-up display poster to stand alongside my table.
- Free paperclips and post-its to give away.
- A form for readers to sign up for my mailing list.
- Free codes for my audio books.
- Free bookmarks and flyers to display on the table.
I read that a lorry had spilt 32,000 litres of gin over part of the M6 the day before, and the road had been closed, but thankfully we had no problems on the 5 hour journey to…
View original post 239 more words