It’s that time of year again, the beginning!
Time to write down and share my goals for this year. If I don’t write them down and share them, nothing will get done. It seems this is the only way it works for me.
I´m a bit late with this post but better late than never as my dad would say. So here they are…
- Publish and promote Amanda in Holland-Missing in Action
- Return to Canada in the fall of 2019 to launch Amanda in Holland, organize readings and signings at bookstores, libraries, and schools.
- Finish writing Amanda in Malta-The Sleeping Lady
- Start Amanda in France
- Do (at least) one thing every day to promote my writing.
- Publish an anthology of short stories about growing up in rural Alberta
- Try writing a picture book.
- Visit a part of Spain I haven’t been to before
- Attend a Moors and Christians Festival
View original post 80 more words