We’ve been given a thought-provoking topic this week:
What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
Yes, this is a good one. I suppose it can also be called a list of things I’ve regretted not doing. Anyway, I’ve made a list of the things I would like to do and also what I would have liked to have done in the past:
- Become a psychiatrist (a teenage wish of mine before reality set in).
- Gain an English degree (another teenage wish before Mum told me that ‘people like me do not go to University).
- Become a best selling author (hmm…).
- Still on the above topic… discover a plot to write about that nobody has ever written about before.
- Master a Grade 8 piano exam.
- Master the electric guitar and saxophone.
- Play in a band with whichever instrument I’ve mastered!
What would other blog-hoppers do? Click…
View original post 70 more words