This week the topic is:
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
As I grow older I definitely have become more unadventurous, however there are a few things that I’ve done for the first time this summer/autumn …
- Ate a persimmon (very nice they are too).
- Completed a 5 mile cycle ride with somebody 25 years younger (hard going).
- Sat in a kayak and paddled about (good fun).
- Slid down a water slide holding hands with my grandson (lovely).
- Completed a 2 mile steep uphill trek to the Tennyson monument at Freshwater, Isle of Wight (did this when younger, but this year for the first time as a 60 year old).
- Visited the Roman spas at Bath and the Clifton suspension bridge (recommended).
- Started to write a paranormal romance novel (17,000 words so far). First time writing in this genre!
- Walked into Waterstones on the…
View original post 124 more words