This week we have to write about how we achieve quality character development.
Being a ‘pantster’ I’ve never really thought about this. I don’t sit down with a notebook and flesh out each character before I write about them. However, I’ve now come up with a little list for the blog hop regarding how I would develop a new character if I was a ‘plotter’, and have added it below:
- First of all you need to mention the character’s name and physical traits – hair and eye colour etc.
- What about their personality? Laid back? Quick to anger? Compassionate?
- What are their likes and dislikes?
- Favourite food?
- What are their hobbies?
- How does this person talk? Do they have an accent?
- Are they educated?
- How do they earn a living?
- Are they married? Do they have children?
- Is this person a loner or an extrovert?
- How do they treat their…
View original post 109 more words