We did it. We got through another year. Five of us began this journey in August 2016, and in just a few short months, we started making changes.
By January 2017, we’d:
- lost a member but gained two more
- started posting three times a week instead of only one
- created and conducted a successful blog tour
- reached hundreds of followers
- were nominated for a writing blog award
Not bad for a single year—especially considering we haven’t even been in existence for two years yet.
We experimented. We had many successes and a few failures. We learned from both and hope to continue to improve our site accordingly.
But considering all our hard work and our varied accomplishments, one constant remains…
We wouldn’t be where we are today without your support. Without your comments and social media shares. Without you telling your friends…
View original post 72 more words