I’m just not feeling it today. This isn’t an infrequent situation, to be completely honest. What I normally do is bull my way through and accomplish what I can anyway. I always have so much going on that I can’t afford a goof off day. Today I’m taking one, and that’s bad.
Here’s what I need to do this weekend:
- Schedule a guest post I committed to. (This is simple, I just need to do it.)
- Assemble and schedule next week’s Lisa Burton Radio.
- I have two “radio” posts to get started on, which takes some time.
- I have a book I need to keep reading.
- After this gets finished, I need to start working on my own beta edits.
My daughter came home last night. She gave me an awesome haircut, and we had a nice visit. She also had some visit left in her this morning. I dedicated…
View original post 188 more words