This is one of those days where I had a lot of little things to get finished. Any one of them doesn’t seem like much, but they add up. I tore into them with gusto, but my gusto is about exhausted.
Here is a list of the items I tackled:
- Picked a section and sent off my critique submission to that group.
- Made some artwork for a group promo I have going on.
- Made a final proof for a Lisa Burton Radio post and sent it out.
- Sent out a questionnaire for Lisa Burton Radio.
- Sent out a micro-fiction for an anthology. (I promised to try writing a short story too. By September 7th.)
- Wrote posts for the Second Notebook blog tour. (Seven down, five to go.)
- Prepared a post for an October event I was invited to. This host wanted it copy and paste ready, so there was a…
View original post 152 more words