Hey, everyone. Today is the last day of 2020. If you’re like most people there aren’t many words more welcomed than those. This has been a trying year in more ways than one.
It was what I expected to be a great year. 2020 had a nice ring to it. We were twenty years into the millennium. And I welcomed it on Instagram.
But the novelty soon faded. Naturally, there are a few words and phrases I wish I’d never heard.
- Social distancing
- Contactless delivery (or pickup)
- Shelter in place
- Wear a mask
- Stay six feet apart
Sadly, these have become the norm, but I try to look for positives in everything. Here are a few:
- More online meetings. I hope these stay around after the pandemic ends.
- Having more quality time at home
- Focusing on family and what’s really important
- More home-cooked meals and less eating…
View original post 314 more words