Where do you keep your life?
Not the living, breathing, soul part (I’m not feeling that philosophical today) but the organizational part.
I know more and more people who keep it all on their phone. Personally I find this horrifying for a many reasons like…
- What if it spontaneously malfunctions?
- What if I break it?
- What if I lose it?
- What if I drop it on a gravel path and the screen shatters? (True story)
- What if I run it over with an F250? (True story)
- What if I jump in a lake to save my kid with it in my pocket? (True story)
- What if I forget it?
Instead I currently keep my life in a red notebook.
- Notes about what to talk about at an author program.
- To-do lists for marketing a picture book.
- To-do lists for writing a picture book.
- To-do lists for managing a…
View original post 231 more words