As always, if this is the first Road to Self Publishing post you’ve read, check out the master post here. It’ll take you through the whole series.
So, you’ve written and re-written your book several times now. You’ve gone over it with a fine-toothed comb. It’s as close to perfect as you can make it. The works over, right? No. Like every other blogger who’s gone through the self-publishing gauntlet, I’ve discovered that there is so much to do after I’ve hit my final draft. The things I have left, in no particular order are:
- Have my final draft beta-read
- Have at least one copy edit done
- Get my cover up to par (more on that in a later post)
- Choose publishing packages/vendors
- Figure out how to market this thing
View original post 836 more words